A tasty topping for all your favorite autumn desserts, this Homemade Cinnamon Whipped Cream comes together in minutes and is so delicious!
THE BEST WHIPPED CREAM
When it comes to toppings, you cannot go wrong with this Homemade Cinnamon Whipped Cream. You can top this on top of any of your favorite desserts, from pies, cakes, and even on Pumpkin Hot Chocolate! This is an easy recipe that you will want to keep in your arsenal for elevating all your Fall recipes. This Homemade Cinnamon Whipped Cream recipe can take a decent dessert and make it amazing!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
This recipe makes about 2 cups worth of whipped cream.
I always find that the best way to make whipped cream is to use a chilled bowl and make sure the heavy cream is very cold. This makes everything come together nicely and quicker.
This is great on so many desserts. It pairs perfectly with most apple and pumpkin desserts like Apple Slab Pie and Butter Crumble Apple Pie. even have a fun recipe for Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats that this would be great on!
A good quality cinnamon really elevates the flavor of any dish. I prefer Saigon or Ceylon Cinnamon. These are two varieties of cinnamon that have the best cinnamon flavor for baking (or cinnamon toast!) I like several brands that produce these cinnamons like Penzeys, Simply Organic and The Spice House. (Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of these brands and receive no compensation.)
This can be stored in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap in the coldest part of the refrigerator where it should last for up to 2 days. I do not recommend freezing.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- heavy whipping cream
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM:
Pour the cold heavy cream into a clean bowl.
Use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer to begin whipping the cream. Start out at medium speed. The cream will start to get frothy and bubbly. Continue beating on high for 3-4 minutes until the cream starts to thicken.
Add the powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
Beat on high again until fully incorporated and stiff peaks form.
Then serve on your favorite desserts or drinks!
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
Homemade Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Pour the cold heavy cream into a large bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, begin whipping the cream. Start out at medium speed. The cream will start to get frothy and bubbly. Continue beating on high for 3-4 minutes until the cream starts to get thick.
- Add the powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Beat on high again until fully incorporated and the whipped cream has formed stiff peaks and sticks well to the beater.
- Then dollop on your favorite desserts or drinks!
- This recipe can be doubled or halved for however much you need.
- I do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- Make sure that your heavy whipping cream is very cold.
- Use this to top any of your favorite desserts.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.