These Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars can be whipped up in minutes and are so easy to slice and serve! Perfect for Thanksgiving and the holidays!
EASY PUMPKIN PIE BARS
Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Line 11×7 baking pan with parchment paper (see my notes at the end about different baking pan sizes).
Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 (15 oz) canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Line 11 x 7 baking pan with parchment paper (see my notes at the end about different baking pan sizes.)
- Unroll crescent roll dough in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Gently press with your fingers and push it about halfway up all the sides.
- Now for the filling. In the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the other ingredients: pumpkin puree, eggs, heavy cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling over dough.
- If you have excess crescent dough going up the sides, just gently roll it down slightly.
- It creates a nice rolled edge around the bars.
- Bake on middle oven rack for about 45-55 minutes (or until the center is set.)
- Allow to cool completely before slicing (at least a couple of hours.)
- Once cooled, using the parchment paper hanging over the edges, lift it from the pan.
- Garnish each bar with a squirt of whipped cream or sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice.