Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars
Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Line 11×7 baking pan with parchment paper (see my notes at the end about different baking pan sizes).
Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 (15 oz) canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Line 11 x 7 baking pan with parchment paper (see my notes at the end about different baking pan sizes.)
- Unroll crescent roll dough in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Gently press with your fingers and push it about halfway up all the sides.
- Now for the filling. In the bowl of your stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the other ingredients: pumpkin puree, eggs, heavy cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling over dough.
- If you have excess crescent dough going up the sides, just gently roll it down slightly.
- It creates a nice rolled edge around the bars.
- Bake on middle oven rack for about 45-55 minutes (or until the center is set.)
- Allow to cool completely before slicing (at least a couple of hours.)
- Once cooled, using the parchment paper hanging over the edges, lift it from the pan.
- Garnish each bar with a squirt of whipped cream or sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice.