This Grilled Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is the answer to the same old boring pizza recipe. It uses convenient and easy-to-find ingredients!
FAMILY PIZZA NIGHT
This is one of those pizza recipes that sounds a bit fancy but is ridiculously easy to make. It is a go-to recipe for me when I have leftover chicken. It’s also great for family pizza night. You can grab a few refrigerated pizza crusts and let the kiddos make it and top them however they like!
1 tube (15 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough (or HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH)
1 jar alfredo sauce
1 bag (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
2 cups of grilled chicken, diced
½ red onion, diced (optional)
dried parsley (to sprinkle on top)
HOW TO MAKE EASY GRILLED CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA:
EASY GRILLED CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA
- 1 tbsp cornmeal (for sprinkling on pizza pan)
- 1 15 oz tube of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 8 oz bag of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken, diced
- ½ red onion, diced (optional)
- dried parsley, to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray (or olive oil).
- Sprinkle with corn meal (optional).
- Spread pizza dough on cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and spread alfredo sauce over crust.
- On top of sauce, add diced chicken, onion and spinach (if using).
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for additional 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.