With just a few fun ingredients, this super tasty Funfetti Cake Batter Dip is perfect for adults and kids alike!
A SWEET APPETIZER DIP
Easy ingredients help this Funfetti Cake Batter Dip come together quickly so that you can have it made from start to finish in 5 minutes! You heard that right, 5 minutes! How can you get any better than that for such a delicious dip!? This is the perfect party appetizer and everyone loves a pretty dip with sprinkles! Plus you can switch out the sprinkle colors for any holiday! So if you want a sweet dip, then this Funfetti Cake Batter Dip recipe is exactly what you need.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
This is done because the cake mix is not going to be baked so this helps kill any lingering bacteria that the dry mix could possibly have in it. Flour can contain bacteria which is why they always tell you not to eat cake and cookie dough batter.
I find that rainbow jimmies work the best. They have less tendency to “bleed” their color into the mixture itself.
No it does not. This can be eaten right away. If you are not serving right away then I recommend placing in the refrigerator (covered )until you are ready to serve it.
There are so many different things that you can use to dip in this. Some of the ones we use are vanilla wafers, pretzels, fruit, graham crackers, animal crackers and more.
Just use any Funfetti style cake mix you can find. If those are not available, just go with a white or vanilla cake mix.
This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container where it will last for 2-3 days. I do not recommend freezing.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- betty crocker super moist party rainbow chip cake mix
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- rainbow sprinkles
HOW TO MAKE FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER DIP:
In a medium mixing bowl, pour the cake mix into a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until you have a smooth texture.
Add in the cake mix and powdered sugar.
Whisk all together until you get a cake like batter.
Fold in the sprinkles. When the sprinkles are evenly spread, transfer to a pretty bowl and garnish with more sprinkles.
Serve with your favorite cookies, pretzels or fruits.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES?
Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour the cake mix into a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high. Set aside. (This is heat treating the cake mix to kill off any potential bacteria)
- In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Add in the cake mix and powdered sugar. Whisk all together until you get a cake like batter.
- Fold in the sprinkles.
- When the sprinkles are evenly spread, transfer to a pretty bowl and garnish with more sprinkles.
- Serve with your favorite cookies, pretzels or fruits.
- Dippers are not included in nutritional value.
- Make sure that you heat your cake mix before using it to kill any bacteria.
- We find that rainbow jimmies work the best.
- Powdered sugar is the same thing as confectioners sugar.
- Use any Funfetti cake mix you can find. If not available, just use a white or vanilla cake mix.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.