Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dip is like eating an apple pie! Complete with an easy-to-make recipe for cinnamon dipping chips!
THE PERFECT FALL DIP
Want to make apple pie for friends and family who are coming over but don't want to go through all the fuss of making a homemade pie? This caramel apple dip is for you. Next to buying a frozen pie, this doesn't get much simpler. And who doesn't love a good, sweet dip?
LIKE APPLE PIE - BUT EASIER!
It is a perfect party food for your upcoming holiday parties or tailgating fun. AND, I also show you how to make Homemade Cinnamon Chips! Woot!INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
for the dip:
5 cups peeled & finely diced granny smith apples
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (15 oz.) container caramel dip, divided use
For the cinnamon chips:
10 flour tortilla shells
2 tablespoon melted butter
cinnamon sugar (4 tablespoon sugar & 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER CARAMEL APPLE DIP WITH CINNAMON DIPPING CHIPS:
Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture. Next, cut the tortillas into triangles (using a pizza cutter or a knife).Bake for about 8-10 minutes until light, golden brown. Allow to cool. Then dig into caramel apple dip!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
FRESH APPLE CAKE WITH CARAMEL GLAZE
CAMPFIRE APPLE PIE PACKETS
EASY CROCK POT APPLESAUCE
THE BEST HOMEMADE APPLE PIE BREAD
EASY CARAMEL APPLE CAKE
M&M BROWNIE BATTER DIP
CROCK POT CARAMEL APPLE DIP
- for the dip:
- 5 cups peeled & finely diced granny smith apples
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 15 oz container caramel dip divided use
- for the cinnamon chips:
- 10 flour tortilla shells
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- cinnamon sugar 4 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the dip: Add chopped apples into a 3-quart (or larger) slow cooker and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spoon ¾ of the caramel dip (save the rest for later) on top of the apples. Stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-1.5 hours or low for 2-3 hours
- For the cinnamon chips: Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Spray a couple of cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tortilla shells onto the cookie sheets then spread the melted butter onto each tortilla shell with a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut the tortillas into triangles (using a pizza cutter or a knife.)
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until light, golden brown. Allow to cool.