Easy Orange RollsPrint Pin Rate
- 12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Place frozen rolls in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with greased plastic wrap and let thaw according to package directions. (This usually takes 4 to 5 hours depending on the temperature in your kitchen.
- You can even thaw them in the refrigerator overnight!)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour melted butter evenly over the tops of thawed rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together the orange zest and sugar.
- Pour sugar mixture evenly over the buttery tops of rolls
- Bake, uncovered, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before glazing.
- While rolls are baking, whisk together all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour glaze all over rolls.