SAUSASAGE, EGG, CHEESE BISCUIT CASSEROLE
Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy! Incredibly easy to put together and can be made the night before to pop into the oven the next morning.
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW
THE BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
You could even throw some green peppers and onions in here too. Mmm. Mmm. So many options! You could switch out bacon for the sausage. Whatever your family loves!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
jumbo buttermilk biscuits
Colby & Monterey Jack cheeses
salt & pepper
packet country sausage gravy
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE SAUSAGE, EGG, CHEESE BISCUIT CASSEROLE:
Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into eighths.
Line bottom of the baking dish with the cut biscuits.
SAUSAGE, EGG, CHEESE BISCUIT CASSEROLE
- 1 (16 oz) can jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb hot sausage, cooked & crumbled
- 2 cups colby & monterey Jack cheeses, shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (2.75 oz) packet country sausage gravy
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Cut each biscuit into eighths.
- Line bottom of the pan with the biscuits.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over biscuits.
- Then sprinkle shredded cheese over sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with milk (for two minutes) and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese layer.
- In a medium bowl, combine packet of gravy mix with 2 cups water.
- Whisk until combined.
- Pour gravy over egg mixture layer.
- Cover and bake for about 45-55 minutes.
- Slice and serve!