I just love bread
Easy Garlic Bread
Put loaf onto baking sheet.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes until hot and butter is melted onto bread.
Easy Garlic BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1 stick salted butter softened (or margarine)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together softened butter, garlic powder and parsley.
- Slice bread into 1-inch slices,
- Spread butter mixture on one side of each bread slice.
- Reassemble loaf onto heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Wrap loaf securely with aluminum foil.
- Put loaf onto baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until hot and butter is melted onto bread.
Short on time? You can microwave this bread too. The bread won't be crispy like making it in the oven though. Don't wrap the bread in foil. Microwave half a loaf at a time. Lay pieces side by side on a microwave-safe plate (that has been covered with a paper towel.)
Cover bread slices with another paper towel and microwave on medium (50%) for about 2-3 minutes.