Crock Pot Chocolate Spoon Cake
It starts with a cake mix!
1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Devil’s Food Cake)
2 cups sour cream
1 small (4 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 cup water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Crock Pot Chocolate Spoon CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 4 oz small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients until combined.
- Then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours.