Gimme all the slow cooker recipes!
10-Ingredients or Less
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 3-4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 10.5 oz cans condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb penne pasta cooked
- In a 5 quart (or larger) slow cooker, mix the cream of chicken soup, buffalo wing sauce and red onion.
Season chicken chunks with salt, pepper (optional) and garlic powder.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours (until chicken is thoroughly cooked).
- Add in sour cream and ranch dressing. (This will cool down the spicy flavors a bit and really add incredible creaminess!)
- Stir in shredded mozzarella.
- Stir until well-mixed.
- Add cooked noodles to the buffalo chicken mixture in your slow cooker.
- Mix well.
About a half hour before serving, start the water for your pasta.
While you're waiting for the water to boil, turn your slow cooker to low (if it isn't there already).