BLT Dip is a creamy dip made with vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and topped with bacon, chopped lettuce and diced tomatoes!
A SMOOTH AND CREAMY DIP
Sometimes you come across a really yummy food and you are surprised that it's actually full of good stuff. And it's gluten-free too! I don't follow any special diets. So, personally, I don't necessarily make food choices based on ingredients alone. I just want whatever I am eating to taste good (like this BLT Dip)!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS CREAMY, CRUNCHY DIP:
- Regular cream cheese can be substituted for the vegetable cream cheese.
- You can also substitute cooked bacon with a bag of real bacon pieces to save time. I used microwaveable bacon here.
- If making this in advance, wait to add the lettuce until just before serving.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- vegetable cream cheese
- sour cream
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- shredded cheddar (or a mixed cheese)
- chopped Romaine lettuce
- Roma tomatoes
HOW TO MAKE BLT DIP:
In a medium bowl, combine softened vegetable cream cheese with sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir well or use an electric hand mixer to combine.
Stir in shredded cheese.
Spread cream cheese mixture into a pie pan or round dish.
Top with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
Serve with your favorite crackers!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- 7.5 ounce tub vegetable cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or a blended cheese mix
- 1 ½ cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 crackers for dipping
- In a medium bowl, combine softened vegetable cream cheese with sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir well or use an electric hand mixer to combine.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a pie pan or round dish.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
- Regular cream cheese can be substituted.
- You can also substitute cooked bacon with a bag of real bacon pieces to save time.