If you love the flavors of a Big Mac hamburger then you are going to love these Big Mac Wraps! All the flavors without the bun!
A TWIST ON A FAVORITE HAMBURGER
I really enjoy making twists on some of my favorite fast food meals. These Big Mac Wraps take all the favorite flavors from the popular hamburger and turns them into a wrap. Super easy and absolutely tasty! This recipe for Big Mac Wraps requires hardly any time or effort to get the same great flavor we all know and love!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
You can use your favorite tortillas for his recipe. Low carb, gluten free, whole wheat – they all work with this recipe.
Taco size are what I use but you could make smaller ones by using the street taco sized tortillas or you could even make these into larger burritos.
We like to use a leaner ground beef that produces less grease, so we usually go with at least 85/15.
Absolutely, if you have a larger family or are planning on feeding more people then you absolutely can double this recipe.
If you have any leftover wraps, I suggest that you wrap them in plastic wrap and then place them in an airtight container. They should keep in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (SEE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE)
- mayonnaise – I always go with either Hellman’s or Duke’s mayonnaise. I have not tried these with Miracle Whip.
- pickles – of course Big Macs come with pickles but if you don’t like them then just leave them out.
- mustard and ketchup – these are necessary to create that original Big Mac sauce flavor.
- onion – onions are part of that traditional Big Mac flavor but if they really aren’t your thing then you can leave them out.
- ground beef – I suppose if you really wanted to change this up, you could use ground turkey or chicken but you’d really be losing the Big Mac flavor. You could also use a ground beef substitute like the Impossible meat.
- tortillas – I went with a soft taco size flour tortilla for this but you could certainly go larger and use a burrito sized tortilla. You’ll just make fewer wraps. You could also go with a low carb tortilla option.
- lettuce and cheese – I go with just regular iceberg lettuce but use what you like! Also, I went with a standard cheddar cheese but as with the lettuce, use whatever cheese you enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE BIG MAC WRAPS:
Make the Big Mac sauce by whisking everything together in a bowl and refrigerate until needed. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef and half of the chopped onions until beef is cooked thoroughly. If necessary, drain any grease from the pan. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
To assemble wraps, lay tortillas on a clean preparation surface. Add lettuce, pickles, cooked beef, onions, and Big Mac sauce.
Fold tortilla as a wrap and serve.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES?
Big Mac Wraps
Big Mac Sauce:
- Make the Big Mac sauce by whisking everything together in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef and half of the chopped onions until beef is cooked thoroughly.
- If necessary, drain any grease from the pan. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
- To assemble wraps, lay tortillas on a clean preparation surface. Add lettuce, pickles, cooked beef, onions, and Big Mac sauce.
- Fold tortilla as a wrap and serve.
- Please refer to my FAQ’s and ingredient list above for other substitutions or for the answers to the most common questions.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a larger family or more people.
- You can use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef if you desire.
- We use taco sized tortillas but you can use smaller if you want more wraps.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.