A quick and easy recipe, these Air Fryer Salmon Patties are full of flavor! They come out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!
A TASTY SALMON PATTY RECIPE
You all know how much I adore my air fryer. It is one of the best inventions around! If you don't have one, trust me you will want one because it can literally make anything. These Air Fryer Salmon Patties being one of them. I love a traditional fried-in-oil salmon patty but it's nice to make them without any oily mess! These come out nice and crispy on the outside and so tender on the inside. Serve with some of your favorite dipping sauce or alongside a meal and you are ready to go. You absolutely have to make this Air Fryer Salmon Patties recipe this summer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I like to use canned pink salmon for this recipe but you can use fresh smoked salmon if you'd like as well. When using canned salmon, you'll want to remove any of the little bones and pieces of fish skin that are included.
Absolutely, you can use any of your favorite mixture. This is what we really like for our Salmon Patties, but feel free to use what you like best.
Yes, I like the panko because of the extra crunchy texture but regular bread crumbs will still work with this recipe.
Yes! We do not want these to stick so you will want to spray you air fryer with olive oil spray. Do not use vegetable oil spray for this recipe. Vegetable spray will gunk up the air fryer basket.
These can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator where they will keep for up to 3-4 days. These can also be frozen. Place in a freezer container and they will keep for up to 3 months. Remove to the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed you can reheat in the air fryer for a few minutes until heated through or the oven.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- canned pink salmon
- panko breadcrumbs
- lemon juice
- dried dill
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER SALMON PATTIES:
Spray the air fryer tray with olive oil cooking spray. Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
Mix together until everything is combined.
Divide the mixture and form into four patties.
Place the salmon patties into the air fryer tray and lightly spray the tops of the patties with cooking spray.
Cook on the air fry setting at 390F for 10-12 minutes, or until the patties are fully cooked and golden brown.
Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, enjoy!
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- 14.75 ounce canned salmon
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges and tartar sauce, for serving
- Spray the air fryer tray with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix together until everything is combined.
- Divide the mixture and form into four patties.
- Place the salmon patties into the air fryer tray and lightly spray the tops of the patties with cooking spray.
- Cook on the air fry setting at 390 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until the patties are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, enjoy!
- I like to use pink salmon for this recipe.
- Pick all the bones and fish skin out of the canned salmon and then chop up what is left over.
- These can be frozen, see how to do that above.
- Regular breadcrumbs will work in this recipe.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.