Snickers Poke Cake
Snickers Poke CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- (ingredients needed to make cake: eggs, oil & water)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 3 Snickers candy bars
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping thawed
- chocolate and caramel syrup for drizzling
- Prepare cake according to box directions.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, begin poking holes into the cake, using a fork. You want the holes big enough for the caramel sauce to get down into.
- Pour jarred caramel sauce over warm cake.
- Using the back of a spoon or an offset spatula, spread sauce and gently push it down into the holes.
- Let the cake cool completely before moving onto the next step.
- Once the cake is cooled, start preparing the topping.
- Chop up the 3 Snickers bars into bite size pieces.
- Add chopped Snickers to thawed whipped topping. Stir well.
- Then spread topping onto cooled cake.
- Drizzle cake with chocolate and caramel syrup.
- Slice and serve!