Snickers Poke Cake is a chocolate cake poked with holes, caramel sauce drizzled on top topped with whipped cream and Snickers candy bars!
SNICKERS POKE CAKE RECIPE
Snickers candy bars
HOW TO MAKE SNICKERS POKE CAKE:
EASY SNICKERS POKE CAKE
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- (ingredients needed to make cake: eggs, oil & water)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 3 Snickers candy bars
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping thawed
- chocolate and caramel syrup for drizzling
- Prepare cake according to box directions.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, begin poking holes into the cake, using a fork. You want the holes big enough for the caramel sauce to get down into.
- Pour jarred caramel sauce over warm cake.
- Using the back of a spoon or an offset spatula, spread sauce and gently push it down into the holes.
- Let the cake cool completely before moving onto the next step.
- Once the cake is cooled, start preparing the topping.
- Chop up the 3 Snickers bars into bite size pieces.
- Add chopped Snickers to thawed whipped topping. Stir well.
- Then spread topping onto cooled cake.
- Drizzle cake with chocolate and caramel syrup.
- Slice and serve!