Reese’s Peanut Butter Cake
Then start frosting your cake. This frosting is so fluffy and creamy. Just be gentle when frosting the cake. Try not to yank it across your moist cake. Be soft-handed and spread gently.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake mix; eggs, oil and water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine must be margarine - not butter
- 3/4 cup Reese's creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare cake as directed on the back of the box.
- Then let it cool completely.
- Once cake has cooled, begin making frosting.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Those of you using a stand mixer, make sure you scrape down the sides of your bowl occasionally.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Then add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix again until combined.
- Then start frosting your cake. Try not to yank it across your moist cake. Be soft handed and lightly spread.
- Slice and serve.