Then start frosting your cake. This frosting is so fluffy and creamy. Just be gentle when frosting the cake. Try not to yank it across your moist cake. Be soft-handed and spread gently.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake mix; eggs, oil and water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine must be margarine - not butter
- 3/4 cup Reese's creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare cake as directed on the back of the box.
- Then let it cool completely.
- Once cake has cooled, begin making frosting.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Those of you using a stand mixer, make sure you scrape down the sides of your bowl occasionally.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Then add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix again until combined.
Then start frosting your cake. Try not to yank it across your moist cake. Be soft handed and lightly spread.
- Slice and serve.
Top slices with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups.