Pumpkin Pie Dip
This Pumpkin Dip has all of your favorite pumpkin pie flavors and only takes 5 simple ingredients. Grab some cookies, fruit or pretzels and dig into this tasty spiced treat!
A DELICIOUS DESSERT DIP
I love a good dip. I’m not partial to sweet or savory because I love them both. One dip that I can really get behind is this Pumpkin Pie Dip! It is super easy, uses on-hand ingredients, whips up fast and it serves a crowd. It has all the fun flavors of pumpkin pie but with less work! Serve it with your favorite cookies, crackers, fruit and more. If you are a dessert dip lover then you will absolutely adore this Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
No, this is completely optional. If you want a thicker dip then you can strain the pumpkin puree through a cheese cloth to remove the water.
This is great served with so many things. Some of our favorite dippers include: cookies, fruit, pretzels and graham crackers.
Yes, if you would rather not use canned pumpkin puree you can make your own. Make sure that you use pumpkins that are labeled sugar pumpkin or pie pumpkins since these are the only ones that are used for baking. Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and place face down on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do not add any spices or anything else to this. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 45-50 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Then scoop out the flesh and you can place it in a food processor to make it smooth.
No, use only pumpkin puree for this recipe. Pumpkin pie filling is too liquidy for this recipe.
This is highly recommended. This helps the dip naturally thicken on its own and the flavors to marry together before serving.
This can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 4-5 days.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- pumpkin puree
- cream cheese
- pumpkin spice
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN DIP:
Add all the dip ingredients into a large bowl or stand mixer.
Mix until everything is combined and smooth. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with fruits, cookies, crackers, etc.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin puree, excess water removed (optional)
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice (more or less, to taste)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add all dip ingredients into a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Mix until everything is combined and smooth. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with fruits, cookies, crackers, etc.
- Serve with your favorite dippers, cookies, fruit, crackers, etc.
- You can make your own homemade pumpkin puree, see above on how to do that.
- Draining the excess water from the pumpkin puree is optional if you want a thicker dip.
- Make sure that you chill this for at least 30 minutes.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
The pumpkin pie dip is wonderful!It was very easy to make.Will make it again for Thanksgiving.Love your recipes!
Yay!!! Thanks so very much Eileen!