This deliciously chocolatey M&M Brownie Batter Dip is a fun and fast dessert you can whip up anytime. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this easy treat!
A DELICIOUS DESSERT DIP
We love easy desserts around here and we especially love a dessert dip. This M&M Brownie Batter Dip is one that I was always asked to bring to work potlucks. This is a fun dip that you can serve with fruits, cookies, crackers and more. I promise everyone will rave over it and want the recipe! But don’t wait for guests to make this dessert dip! You don’t need a party to enjoy this M&M Brownie Batter Dip!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
You can use any brownie mix for this recipe. Personally I love the fudge brownie mix. You will have some leftover because you are using only 2 cups the dry mixture.
You can serve anything that you like. I typically serve with fruits (strawberries are a big favorite), animal crackers, vanilla wafers and graham crackers. Kids tend to like Scooby snack graham crackers.
Yes you can! You will need less of them since they are larger, but they can be easily swapped out if you cannot find mini M&M’s. You can also use other flavors if you desire.
Using a microwave safe glass (that is large enough to cover a stick of butter), fill glass with water and heat in the microwave until just before it boils. You want it hot but it doesn’t need to boil. Be careful removing from microwave. Toss out the water and cover the butter with the warm glass. The heat and steam from the glass will gently soften the butter.
I don’t recommend freezing any leftovers. It just doesn’t hold up well to freezing. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Keep in mind, the M&M’s will lose their crunch the longer they sit in the dip.
This is entirely up to you. I do not do this but if you are concerned about any possible bacteria contamination then you can heat treat. To do this: Evenly spread the dry brownie mix on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 350° F. Let cool completely before using.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- cream cheese
- unsalted butter
- powdered sugar
- fudge brownie mix
- mini m&m’s
HOW TO MAKE M&M BROWNIE BATTER DIP:
In a large bowl add the cream cheese and butter.
With a hand mixer, beat together until combined.
Next add in the powdered sugar to the mixture.
Beat until blended.
Add in the brownie mix.
Beat again until incorporated.
Slowly add in the milk.
Beat until desired consistency is reached.
Add in the mini M&Ms.
Fold until they are evenly combined among the batter.
Serve with cookies, Graham crackers, fruit, etc.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
M&M Brownie Batter Dip
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese and butter.
- With a hand mixer, beat together until combined.
- Next add in the powdered sugar to the mixture, beat until blended.
- Add in the brownie mix. beat again until incorporated.
- Slowly add in the milk. beat until desired consistency is reached.
- Fold in the mini M&Ms until they are evenly combined among the batter.
- Serve with cookies, Graham crackers, fruit, etc.
- You can use any brownie mix you like, we use fudge brownie mix.
- Add milk until you get your desired consistency, more for thinner and less for thicker.
- You can substitute regular sized M&M’s if desired, just use a lesser amount.
- You can heat treat the brownie mix if you like. To do this, evenly spread dry brownie mix on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 350F degrees.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.