White Chocolate M&M Pretzel Bites are mini pretzels topped with a Hershey's Hug that is melted and then garnished with an M&M candy!
A FAST 3-INGREDIENT TREAT
These White Chocolate M&M Pretzel Bites really are a fun little treat to make. Your kids can help you and they really can't make much of a mess with this recipe, except for maybe some chocolatey M&M fingers as they sample the goods. It comes together so quickly which we all know is great when you want to make something special but don't have a lot of time.
TIPS FOR MAKING THESE EASY TREATS:
- You can use any kind of chocolate you want on these. We really like the white chocolate Hugs but you can use Hershey's kisses.
- Try topping it with a Rolo chocolate caramel candy for a ROLO PRETZEL TURTLE.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- mini salted pretzels
- Hershey's Hugs (or any type of Hershey's kisses)
- M&M's candies
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BITES:
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
Unwrap Hershey's Hugs chocolates. Place one Hug on top of each mini pretzel twist.
Bake at 350f for 2-3 minutes on middle rack. After done, take out and place an M&M chocolate candy on top of each one and very gently press down.
Allow pretzels to cool completely before eating.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Chocolate M&M Pretzel Bites (+Video)
- 1 bag mini salted pretzels
- 1 bag Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag M&M chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap the Hershey's Hugs. Place one Hershey's Hug on top of each of the pretzels.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 3 minutes on middle rack.
- After done, take out and place an M&M chocolate candy onto the top of each one and gently press it in.
- Allow to cool completely before eating.
- You can use any kind of chocolate you want on these. We really like the white chocolate Hugs but you can use Hershey’s kisses or even Rolo caramel-filled chocolates.
- Try topping it with a piece of pecan to make it like a chocolate turtle.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Originally published: April 2011
Updated & republished: November 2020