White Chocolate M&M Pretzel Bites are mini pretzels topped with a Hershey's Hug that is melted and then garnished with an M&M candy!
WHITE CHOCOLATE M&M PRETZEL BITES
TIPS FOR MAKING THESE EASY TREATS:
- You can use any kind of chocolate you want on these. We really like the white chocolate Hugs but you can use Hershey's kisses or even Rolo caramel-filled chocolates.
- Try topping it with a piece of pecan to make it like a chocolate turtle.
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BITES:
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
CHOCOLATE M&M PRETZEL BITES
- 1 bag mini salted pretzels
- 1 bag Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag M&M chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Unwrap the Hershey's Hugs. Place one Hershey's Hug on top of each of the pretzels.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 3 minutes on middle rack.
- After done, take out and place an M&M chocolate candy onto the top of each one and gently press it in.
- Allow to cool completely before eating.
Originally published: April 2011
Updated & republished: November 2020