These delicious Glazed Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Party Rolls are the perfect party food! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe!
GLAZED HAM AND CHEESE ROLLS
You will probably notice a slight theme this week. I’ve been featuring food and drink that would be great for your next get-together, party, baby shower, bridal shower, book club meeting. You get the idea. If you missed the Sparkling Strawberry Punch recipe, be sure to check it out HERE.
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
HAWAIIAN PARTY ROLLS
This next recipe came to me by way of a co-worker a few years ago. I thought I had something truly unique and top secret. It turns out…not so much. I would show up with these at various parties and someone else would show up with them too. But you know it’s gotta be a good recipe if lots of folks talk about it and share it with friends. It’s very easy to throw together and folks really do rave about them. So really, you can never have too many.
brown sugar (dark or light)
mustard (yellow or dijon)
King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
thinly sliced ham
Monterey Jack cheese
HOW TO MAKE GLAZED HAM AND CHEESE HAWAIIAN PARTY ROLLS:
Slice and serve!
Updated & republished: March 2019
GLAZED HAM AND CHEESE HAWAIIAN PARTY ROLLS
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, dark or light
- 1/2 tbsp mustard, yellow or dijon
- 1 (12 oz) package King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (package of 12)
- 12 slices black forest ham, (1/2 pound)
- 12 slices Monterey Jack Cheese (8 oz shredded)
- raspberry preserves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a small pot, melt stick of butter with Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and mustard until thoroughly melted and combined.
- Meanwhile, take rolls out of package and slice through all the rolls (while still attached), cutting them in half horizontally.
- Brush the glaze mixture onto both sides of the rolls (be generous with the glaze), covering well.
- On one side of rolls, add on sliced ham, then top with cheese.
- Put top on rolls and then brush the tops with leftover glaze mixture.
- Place rolls into a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.