Crock Pot Chicken WingsPrint Pin Rate
- 3 lbs frozen chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle spicy BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- hot sauce optional
- Place frozen chicken wings into slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- No other liquid needs to be added.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Chicken will produce a lot of liquid. Drain this liquid and add wings back to the crock pot. Take care when doing this because wings will be very tender.
- In a bowl, combine BBQ sauce with pineapple preserves.
- Pour this mixture over the wings. Stir gently to coat wings in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for another 15-20 minutes.
Also, if you prefer a "stickier" wing, just place wings on a baking sheet and put under the broiler in your oven for a few minutes.