Then add in mayonnaise and taco seasoning.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
I like to season it with a little bit of pepper too (this is optional).
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 (10¼ oz.) bag Fritos (regular or chili cheese), crushed
- pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine thawed corn, cheese, diced bell pepper and onions.
- Stir well.
- Then add in mayonnaise and taco seasoning.
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Season with pepper (optional)
- Just before serving, stir in crushed Fritos so they stay nice and crunchy.
Go with what is easiest for you when making this. Using pre-shredded cheese in a bag works just fine. And if you don't have time to thaw out a bag of corn, then use 2 (15 oz.) cans of corn that are drained really well. Also, for a big bump in flavor, try using the chili cheese or BBQ flavored Fritos.