Time to put it in the refrigerator to finish setting up. It needs to cool for at least 3-4 hours.
Hershey Chocolate Pie
- 6 oz Hershey Bars with Almonds 1.35 .
- 16 regular-sized marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 oz tub frozen whipped topping thawed, 8 .
- 1 chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- Unwrap all your Hershey bars, break them up and place them in a nonstick pot over low-medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and milk.
- If you don't have a nonstick pot, then you'll want to do this in a double broiler.
- Just take a heat-proof bowl and place it on top of a sauce pan that has simmering water in it.
- This will help the chocolate to melt slowly without it sticking.
- Stir constantly until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Be sure to stir several times while cooling.
- It will thicken slightly as it cools (about 15 minutes).
- Once cooled, fold in the whipped topping.
- Don't over stir. A few times around should be good enough.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Time to put it in the refrigerator to finish setting up. (for at least 3-4 hours.)
- Slice and serve.
Recipe NotesThis is a soft serve pie.
Hershey is a trademark of The Hershey Company.
This is not a sponsored post.