Hershey's Chocolate Pie is a no-bake, soft-serve dessert that is made with candy bars, marshmallows and poured into a chocolate pie crust.
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS NO-BAKE DESSERT:
Hershey's Bars with Almonds
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE:
Pour batter into pie crust.
Almost ready! Time to put the pie into the refrigerator to finish setting up. It needs to cool for at least 3-4 hours.I like to decorate the edges with some more Cool Whip and small pieces of Hershey's chocolate bar.
CRAVING MORE? GIVE THESE RECIPES A TRY!
NO-BAKE HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE PIE
- 6 (1.35 oz) Hershey's Bars with Almonds
- 16 regular-sized marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 1 chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- Unwrap all your Hershey bars, break them up and place them in a nonstick pot over low-medium heat.
- NOTE: If you don't have a nonstick pot, then you'll want to do this in a double broiler. Just take a heatproof bowl and place it on top of a saucepan that has simmering water in it. This will help the chocolate to melt slowly without it sticking.
- Add in marshmallows and milk.
- Stir constantly until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool. Be sure to stir several times while cooling. It will thicken slightly as it cools (about 15 minutes).
- Once cooled, fold in the whipped topping. Don't over stir. A few times around should be good enough.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Put it in the refrigerator to finish setting up for at least 3-4 hours or pop it into the freezer.
- Slice and serve.