Hershey is a trademark of The Hershey Company. This is not a sponsored post.
Hershey’s Chocolate Pie
Pour batter into pie crust.
Almost ready! Time to put the pie into the refrigerator to finish setting up. It needs to cool for at least 3-4 hours.
Hershey's Chocolate Pie
- 6 (1.35 oz) Hershey's Bars with Almonds
- 16 regular-sized marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 1 chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- Unwrap all your Hershey bars, break them up and place them in a nonstick pot over low-medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and milk.
- If you don't have a nonstick pot, then you'll want to do this in a double broiler.
- Just take a heat-proof bowl and place it on top of a sauce pan that has simmering water in it.
- This will help the chocolate to melt slowly without it sticking.
- Stir constantly until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool. Be sure to stir several times while cooling. It will thicken slightly as it cools (about 15 minutes).
- Once cooled, fold in the whipped topping. Don't over stir. A few times around should be good enough.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Put it in the refrigerator to finish setting up for at least 3-4 hours.
- Slice and serve.