I’m sharing another recipe today from the latest Gooseberry Patch cookbook, Rush Hour Recipes. I wanted to make sure I shared a couple of recipes from different parts of the book. If you missed the Better than Brownie recipe, be sure to check that one out.
Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- 1 (7.5 oz.) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup frozen peas & carrots (optional)
- If you haven’t cooked your chicken yet, you can boil two small chicken breasts (or one large), then dice it up into small chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place a biscuit in each muffin cup; press down and ¼ of the way up the sides.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups, filling about ¾ full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and biscuits are golden).