This Tater Tot Enchilada Bake is a family favorite dinner recipe (that isn't spicy hot.) It's like a tater tot taco with simple ingredients!
EASY TATER TOT ENCHILADA BAKE
frozen tater tots
mild red enchilada sauce
pepper jack cheese,
shredded cheddar cheese
sliced black olives
sliced green onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream, for topping
HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT ENCHILADA BAKE:
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
JALAPENO POPPER TATER TOT CASSEROLE
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
CROCK POT CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
ONE PAN TACO RICE DINNER
CROCK POT TACO JOES
THE BEST CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
EASY LAYERED TACO BAKE
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH RED SAUCE
TATER TOT ENCHILADA BAKE
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 4 cups frozen tater tots about ½ bag
- 1 (10 oz) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives drained
- sliced green onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic.
- Once browned, drain excess grease then return meat to skillet.
- Next, sprinkle two tablespoons fajita seasoning onto beef.
- Stir well (keep skillet on a medium-low heat)
- Then pour in enchilada sauce. Stir well. Add frozen tater tots.
- Gently stir until the tater tots are coated with sauce. Turn off heat.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 13 (ungreased) baking dish. Make sure it is evenly spread out.
- Sprinkle cheese all over tater tot mixture. Top with sliced black olives.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Cheese should be melted and tater tots should be golden brown.