Tater Tot Enchilada Bake
1 pound ground beef
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. fajita seasoning
4 cups frozen tater tots (about 1/2 bag)
1 (10 oz.) can mild red enchilada sauce
2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives
sliced green onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream, for topping
Tater Tot Enchilada BakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 4 cups frozen tater tots about 1/2 bag
- 1 10 oz can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- 1 2.25 oz can sliced black olives drained
- sliced green onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic.
- Once browned, drain excess grease then return meat to skillet.
- Next, sprinkle two tablespoons fajita seasoning onto beef.
- Stir well (keep skillet on a medium-low heat)
- Then pour in enchilada sauce. Stir well. Add frozen tater tots.
- Gently stir until the tater tots are coated with sauce. Turn off heat.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 13 (ungreased) baking dish. Make sure it is evenly spread out.
- Sprinkle cheese all over tater tot mixture. Top with sliced black olives.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Cheese should be melted and tater tots should be golden brown.