green onions, sliced
Add Eggland’s Best eggs into the wok and begin stirring around quickly.
Pour sauce over mixture.
Stir well then add Eggland’s Best eggs back in.
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- Stir fry:
- 1 14 oz box stir fry rice noodles
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil divided use
- pepper for seasoning
- sliced green onions for serving
- In a large pot, boil 4 cups of water.
- Add in rice noodles, stir, then take pot off of heat.
- Allow noodles to soak in hot water for 10 minutes (until softened.)
- Once they are soft, drain them well and rinse with cool water.
- In a bowl, mix together sauce ingredients; hoisin sauce, soy sauce and water.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs with a pinch of pepper.
- Whisk well.
- In a wok or a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Turn the heat up to high.
- When the oil ripples, it’s ready.
- Add eggs into the wok and begin stirring around quickly to scramble.
- Remove cooked eggs and set to the side.
- Add two more tablespoons of oil to the wok, keeping the heat on high.
- Then add in garlic.
- Cook the garlic briefly (about 30 seconds) then add in the frozen veggies.
- Stir as it cooks.
- Season mixture with pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes (until veggies have softened.)
- Then add in cooked rice noodles and pour sauce over mixture.
- Stir well then add eggs back in.
- Turn off heat.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve.
Using chicken broth instead of water in the stir fry sauce adds additional flavor. Also, spaghetti noodles can be used in place of rice noodles. Add in cooked, sliced steak, chicken or pork for a meaty dish.
This is a sponsored post. I am a proud ambassador for Egglands Best and all opinions are my own.