Easy Roasted Chicken Salad is the best chicken salad recipe ever. Mayonnaise, celery, onions and special seasoning makes this a huge favorite!
THE BEST ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD
OVEN ROASTED GIVES IT FLAVOR
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD:
WANT MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? GIVE THESE A TRY!
CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD
LOW CARB LEMON CHICKEN SALAD
BEST EVER POTATO SALAD
AVOCADO EGG SALAD
BEST ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD
- 2 bone-in whole chicken breasts (with skin)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup small red onion, finely diced (about ¼ )
- 2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place chicken breasts skin side up.
- Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil and then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook for about 35-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Allow chicken to cool before continuing.
- Once chicken is cool, remove meat.
- Cut the chicken up into bite size chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion and salt & pepper.
- Add in diced chicken and stir.
- Serve on croissants, your favorite bread or just a bed of lettuce.
Originally published: August 2011
Updated & republished: June 2019