The Easiest Tiramisu is made with lady fingers dunked in store bought iced coffee, a creamy chocolate filling and a yummy whipped topping!
THE EASIEST TIRAMISU DESSERT
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
HOW TO MAKE THE EASIEST TIRAMISU:
Originally published: July 2014
Updated & republished: June 2019
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package lady fingers
- 1 cup International Delight Iced Coffee (your favorite flavor!)
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in chocolate syrup, stir to combine well.
- Then stir in cinnamon (if using.)
- Now, gently stir in whipped topping.
- Dunk each cookie into the coffee.
- Make sure to coat the cookies well
- Then line the cookies into the bottom of an 8-inch square dish.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookies.
- Then add another layer of coffee-soaked cookies.
- Then add the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and then pop it into the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to chill.
- When ready, take it out of the fridge and dust with some cocoa powder (optional.)
- Then slice it up and dig in!
CRAVING MORE SWEET RECIPES? TRY THESE!
NO-BAKE LEMON ICEBOX CAKE
CREAM PUFF DESSERT
NO-BAKE CHERRY JELL-O DESSERT
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE
NO-BAKE CHERRY YUM YUM
NO-BAKE APPLE PIE
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY ANGEL DESSERT