If you are a fan of single serving desserts, then you will fall in love with this Air Fryer Bread Pudding. Great for breakfast or dessert, this comes together in no time!
A CLASSIC DESSERT MADE IN THE AIR FRYER
If you have never tried bread pudding, you are surely missing out! I absolutely love a good bread pudding. What I really love is this Air Fryer Bread Pudding! The Air Fryer has quickly become one of my favorite kitchen appliances and you can make literally anything in them - including sweets! You can have these single serving desserts in just 25 minutes! If you are a fan of bread pudding like me or you just want a new and fun way to make it, then you have to try this Air Fryer Bread Pudding recipe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
You will want a sturdier bread if you can, we use Texas Toast in this recipe. Other great options are brioche, challah or french bread.
Absolutely! We decided to add chocolate chips and nuts to this version but some other options that you can use include peanut butter or butterscotch chips, raisins, dried cranberries, and dried or fresh fruit. You can really make this any way that you'd like.
We use the vanilla almond milk for the sweetness, but yes you can use regular milk you will just want to add an additional ¼ cup brown sugar.
We use milk chocolate chips for this recipe but you can use semi-sweet or dark. Whatever your preference is, it will work perfectly.
No. You can also switch this out for light brown sugar or granulated white sugar or another type of sweetener.
These can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator where they will keep for up to 3-4 days. This can also be frozen, wrap each dish with plastic wrap and then foil and it will keep frozen for up to 3-4 months. To defrost, remove to refrigerator overnight and you can reheat in the microwave or in the air fryer.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- vanilla almond milk
- dark brown sugar
- salted butter
- texas toast bread
- milk chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER BREAD PUDDING:
Whisk the vanilla almond milk, brown sugar, melted butter, and egg together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bread cubes, chopped walnuts, and milk chocolate chips to the bowl.
Pour your liquid mixture over bread and stir, let sit for about 5 minutes.
Prepare the air fryer by preheating it to 330 degrees Fahrenheit and spray 4 (4 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Spoon the bread mixture into the ramekins.
Bake in the air fryer for 12-14 minutes or until the top is golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Plate and serve warm.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Air Fryer Bread Pudding
- 1 ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 5-6 slices of Texas Toast bread cubed and stale
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- Whisk the vanilla almond milk, brown sugar, melted butter, and egg together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the bread cubes, chopped walnuts, and milk chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Pour your liquid mixture over your bread and stir, let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the air fryer by preheating it to 330 degrees Fahrenheit and spray 4 (4 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- Spoon the bread mixture into the ramekins and bake in the air fryer for 12-14 minutes or until the top is golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Plate and serve warm.
- You can use any thicker bread, texas toast, brioche, challah or french.
- There are so many additions you can add to this, see some suggestions above.
- Almond milk can be substituted for regular milk, you will just need to add ¼ cup more brown sugar.
- This can be frozen, see above on how to do that.
- Other sugars can be used.