1 tbsp. real butter, salted or unsalted
small pinch of salt
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. light (or dark) brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Eggland’s Best egg yolk
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place butter in your mug and melt in the microwave (about 20 seconds.)
- Stir in small pinch of salt white and brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Separate egg yolk from egg white and just add the Eggland’s Best egg yolk to the mug (discard remaining egg white or refrigerate it in an airtight container to use for later.)
- Stir well, then add all-purpose flour. Stir again and then add chocolate chips. Stir one final time.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook for approximately 40 seconds.
PRINTABLE RECIPE HERE