White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
This easy holiday inspired White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge recipe can be made in minutes and makes the perfect Christmas gift!
A CREAMY WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
I think this White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge is probably one of my favorite fudge recipes to make and give as gifts. A lot of folks don’t always think to make fudge just for themselves and this is a flavor that I have found that most people absolutely adore!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS EASY HOLIDAY FUDGE RECIPE:
- Make sure the fudge has hardened well before cutting to get neatly cut pieces
- Feel free to play with this recipe and change up the toppings to any desired dried fruit, nuts or mix-ins
- You can also use a 9×9-inch square pan for a thinner fudge.
- The green and red glazed cherries can usually be found in the produce section of your grocery store. They are usually in small, clear plastic tubs.
- Store fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks but you can also keep the fudge (in an airtight container) in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. Fudge can also be frozen (again, in an airtight container) for up to 3 months. Putting fudge in the refrigerator can dry it out so it’s not recommended.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- sweetened condensed milk
- white chocolate
- vanilla extract
- green and red glazed cherries
- dried cranberries
- shelled, unsalted pistachios
HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY FUDGE:
Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil. In a heatproof bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate bar pieces. Microwave on high for 40 seconds, then at 20 second intervals, mixing in between each interval until the chocolate is completely melted.
Add the vanilla extract and salt and mix to combine. Chop the glazed cherries and mix into the chocolate mixture.
Pour the mixture into the lined pan.
Sprinkle the chopped dried cranberries and pistachios on top of the mixture in the pan, press them slightly into the mixture with your fingers.
Put in the fridge to harden for at least 3 hours (or freezer for 1 hour) Cut into small squares and serve!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounce white chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup green and red glazed cherries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- Line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate bar pieces.
- Add the vanilla extract and salt and mix to combine.
- Put in the fridge to harden for at least 3 hours (or freezer for 1 hour) Cut into small squares and serve!
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Such a tasty and festive recipe. I can’t wait to put some on my Christmas treat trays!