Fun and simple ingredients help this creamy, no-bake Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie come together fast! A deliciously fun summer pie!
A TASTY NO-BAKE SUMMER PIE
Have you ever tried Kool-Aid Pie? It is one of those delicious recipes that we made when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure it was a recipe on the back of a can of powdered Kool-Aid mix. Who knew that there were so many uses for Kool-Aid rather than just a drink? It is a fun ingredient to use in desserts because there are so many flavors to choose from! This is the perfect little pie recipe to cool down with this summer. So if you are looking for something a little different (but full of flavor!) then you need to make my Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie recipe!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes, this is delicious made with any flavor of Kool-Aid - why not try cherry, blue raspberry, lemon lime or orange!
Yes you can. You could use 5 Tablespoons of melted butter mixed with 1 Tablespoon of granulated sugar and 1 cup of cookie crumbs (graham crackers, vanilla wafers, sugar cookies, etc). Just press this mixture into a pie plate and bake it at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Allow the crust to cool before filling it.
You could use homemade whipped cream in place of the frozen whipped topping. Just whip together 1 cup of cold, heavy cream, ½ cup of confectioner’s sugar, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. The pie may be a softer texture but will still be yummy!
This recipe will technically work without it. If you have lemon juice you could also use that as a replacement. The slightly tart juice offsets the overall sweetness to balance out the flavors.
This Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days either covered with lid or plastic wrap.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- strawberry Kool-Aid drink mix
- sweetened condensed milk
- frozen whipped topping
- lime juice (optional)
- graham cracker crust
- fresh strawberries
HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY KOOL-AID PIE:
In a bowl add the sweetened condensed milk.
Next add the kool-aid.
Then add the lime juice.
Mix together, then add in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
Gently mix together until everything is blended through.
Pour this mixture into the prepared crust and spread out evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours until set.
Garnish with strawberry slices and whipped cream if desired.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- EASY HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY PIE
- WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT PIE
- GRANDMA'S BEST OATMEAL PIE
- NO-BAKE CANNOLI PIE
- HOMEMADE CHERRY PIE BARS
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- NO-BAKE CHERRY JELLL-O DESSERT
STRAWBERRY KOOL-AID PIE
- 1 packet Strawberry Kool-Aid Drink Mix (packet is .14 ounces)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, for topping
- whipped cream, for topping
- Mix together the packet of Kool-Aid, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice.
- Then stir in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours until set.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and whipped cream if desired.
- If you don't have lime juice, you can either omit or just use lemon juice.
- You can make your own whipped cream if you like for this recipe, see above for instructions.
- You can also make your own crust instead of using store-bought, again look above for instructions.
- This needs to refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set up.