Strawberry Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix and baking powder.
- Whisk together.
- Add eggs and vegetable oil.
- Mixture together with a spatula until it is all combined and all the pieces of dry cake mix is gone.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place rounded balls of dough, about 2 Tablespoons each, onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes only.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on cookie sheets.