One Pan Little Potato Sausage Bake
1 (3 lb.) pkg. Terrific Trio Little Potatoes, sliced in half
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 red or orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 medium onion, sliced
2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt & pepper, to taste
One Pan Skillet Potato and Sausage BakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 package smoked sausage cut into 1- slices
- 1 3 lb pkg. Terrific Trio Little Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red or orange bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic, chicken broth, olive oil, rosemary, thyme and salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir well to make sure everything is coated with seasonings.
- Pour mixture into a large cast iron pan or 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place in the oven (uncovered).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir after removing from the oven. Then serve!