ONE PAN POTATO SAUSAGE BAKE
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS SAUSAGE POTATO ONE PAN MEAL:
- Use our favorite smoked sausage here. Turkey sausage or vegetarian sausages will all work with this recipe.
- Use your favorite potatoes with this recipe. I love the colors in this so try experimenting with the colorful potatoes.
- Peppers can be omitted. Mushrooms can be added if you love fresh mushrooms.
- I have made a similar recipe in my AIR FRYER so be sure to check that one out!
Terrific Trio Little Potatoes
green bell pepper
red or orange bell pepper
salt & pepper, to taste
HOW TO MAKE ONE PAN POTATO SAUSAGE BAKE:
ONE PAN POTATO SAUSAGE BAKEPrint Pin Rate
- 1 package smoked sausage cut into 1- slices
- 1 3 lb pkg. Terrific Trio Little Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red or orange bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic, chicken broth, olive oil, rosemary, thyme and salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir well to make sure everything is coated with seasonings.
- Pour mixture into a large cast iron pan or 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place in the oven (uncovered).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir after removing from the oven. Then serve!