This Easy Honey Glazed Chicken recipe starts with popcorn chicken and is glazed with the most amazing asian-inspired sauce!
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN BITES
These Easy Glazed Chicken Bites could not be simpler to make and is perfect for a busy weeknight. Just pick up a bag of your favorite popcorn chicken and make this delicious honey glaze and dinner is served!
TIPS FOR MAKING EASY GLAZED CHICKEN BITES:
- The chicken can be cooked in the air fryer as well. Just follow the air fryer directions on the back of the package.
- This chicken can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- It can also be frozen. The chicken will need to be flash frozen first so it doesn’t all stick together when you go to package it for freezing. Lay all the cooked chicken, in a single layer, on a baking sheet and place it into the freezer for about an hour to flash freeze. Then remove and place the chicken into a freezer-safe ziptop bag then place back into the freezer. Chicken will keep for up to 3 months.
- Re-heat chicken in an air fryer or oven. Microwave is not recommended.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- frozen popcorn chicken
- salted butter
- minced garlic
- brown sugar
- ground ginger
- soy sauce
- red pepper flakes
- sliced green onion, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE EASY GLAZED CHICKEN BITES:
Cook popcorn chicken according to package directions.
Prepare glaze while chicken is cooking. In a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté the garlic in butter for about a minute. Whisk in soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, red chili pepper flakes, ginger powder and water.
Bring to a boil, whisking regularly. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes until glaze thickens slightly. Toss warm, cooked popcorn chicken in glaze. This is easiest to do right in the skillet. Serve glazed chicken over rice (optional) and garnish with sliced green onion.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Easy Glazed Chicken Bites (+Video)
- 2 pounds frozen popcorn chicken
- Cook popcorn chicken according to package directions.
- Prepare the glaze while chicken is cooking. Over medium heat sauté the garlic in butter for about a minute in a large skillet. Stir in soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and red chili pepper flakes, ginger powder and water.
- Bring to a boil, whisking regularly. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes until glaze thickens slightly. Toss cooked popcorn chicken in glaze. This is easiest to do right in the skillet.
- Serve glazed chicken over rice (optional) and garnish with sliced green onion.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.