Sweet & Crunchy PeanutsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 cups unsalted peanuts
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a large pan or a medium pot, over medium heat, combine the sugar and water.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the peanuts and continue cooking.
- Stir frequently. Mixture will get all nice and bubbly. This process will take about 10-12 minutes. You want the syrup mixture to dissolve until it is thick and gooey.
- At this point, you'll want to start to preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Once the mixture becomes hard to stir and becomes a super thick, sticky mixture, it is ready for the next step.
- Spread peanuts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (this will make it easier to remove later).
- Spread them out and separate them as best as you can.
- Bake in 300F degree oven for about 12-15 minutes, stirring around every 5 minutes.
- Until peanuts start to look whitish and crystallized-looking.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool before storing.