This pineapple cheeseball recipe for all you ladies. Now, don’t get me wrong, men can love a good pineapple cheeseball too, but let’s be honest, it’s usually the ladies that end up hanging around the cheeseball and crackers. As everyone is gearing up for their big (or small) Super Bowl parties, we will probably be making all kinds of wings and dips and chili.
I love a good cheeseball
Combine all ingredients (except pecans) in a bowl.
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ green pepper, finely diced
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely diced (or onion)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients (except pecans) in a bowl.
- Roll cheese mixture into two balls (or one large ball) and then roll them in chopped pecans.
- Wrap up cheeseballs with plastic wrap or put into airtight container.
- Allow cheeseballs to set up in the fridge (at least 2-4 hours.) This lets the flavors meld together a bit.
These cheeseballs will keep in your fridge for about 4-5 days so they are great to make in advance. Serve with your favorite crackers.