But first, dessert
Cookie Monster Dessert
- 1 16 oz tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 16 oz tub COOL WHIP (larger tub) thawed (divided use)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 4 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- mini chocolate chips for topping
- Set cookie dough out on counter and let come to room temperature to soften (this will make it easier to spread into your baking dish).
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
When dough is soft, spread into baking pan. This takes a little patience to get it all spread out. Just get it as even as you can.
Bake for about 14-16 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Now it's time to start on the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
Add in 2 cups of whipped topping. Mix gently.
- Once your cookie base is completely cooled, spread on cream cheese mixture.
- Now it's time to make the pudding layer. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and vanilla puddings with cold milk.
- Whisk it together until smooth.
Let it set for about 2 minutes. It should be soft set but still spreadable.
- Spread pudding mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Keep dessert stored and covered in the refrigerator until ready to eat.