Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs is one of the most popular recipes on The Country Cook. Better than Ikea, super easy and the flavor is outta-this-world good!
Course: Main Course
Keyword: Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
Calories: 622 kcal
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
- 1 14 oz can beef broth, low sodium
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 2 lb bag frozen meatballs
- 1 cup container sour cream
- 1 16 oz package egg noodles
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix and steak sauce.
Then add in frozen meatballs.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
After meatball mixture has cooked, stir in sour cream.
At this time, put a pot of water on the oven to boil for your egg noodles (make according to package directions.)
Drain noodles well when done.
Mix noodles and meatballs together or serve meatballs on top of noodles.
Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42g 65%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Cholesterol 152mg 51%
Sodium 829mg 35%
Potassium 883mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 31g 62%
Vitamin A 5.6%
Vitamin C 2.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.