DORITO TACO CASSEROLE
Dorito Taco Casserole recipe is layers of seasoned ground beef, doritos, kidney beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato and catalina dressing!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 oz) bag Doritos, crushed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Catalina dressing
- additional toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, jalapeños, sliced olives
Brown beef and onion in skillet, drain off any fat.
Add taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes. Turn off heat. Stir in cream of chicken soup until combined well.
Preheat oven to 350f degrees. In a 9 x 13 pan, layer ingredients as listed: crushed Doritos, seasoned meat, kidney beans and 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and remaining shredded cheese. Drizzle with Catalina dressing. Serve with any of your additional favorite taco toppings.
Calories: 963kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 64g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 1719mg | Potassium: 516mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1740IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 653mg | Iron: 2.9mg