Stuffed celery is packed full of a yummy cream cheese and vegetable filling and topped with chopped walnuts or bacon. The perfect party appetizer!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 10 stalks celery, rinsed and dried very well
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup walnut chips, for topping (optional)
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces, for topping (optional)
Cut dried celery stalks into 3 sections each. Set aside.
In a bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk together (add additional milk for a creamier texture). Add dry vegetable soup mix and stir well.
Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture. If your mixture is thin enough, you can use a piping bag with tip and pipe the stuffing into the celery.
Sprinkle with walnut chips and/or bacon pieces (optional).
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.4mg