ORANGE CREAMSICLE FRUIT SALAD
Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is a no-bake dessert full of mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits and bananas in a creamy pudding.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 (3 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained very well
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained very well
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate. Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Stir in the whipped topping. Gently mix in the fruit.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 0.4mg