CROCK POT TACO SOUP
Crock Pot Taco Soup combines ground beef, ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, Rotel, corn, diced tomatoes topped with sour cream and cheese!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can kernel corn, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- optional toppings: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
In a pan, brown and crumble ground beef along with diced onion (season with a pinch of salt & pepper). Drain excess grease.
Put ground beef and onion mixture in slow cooker.
Add in diced tomatoes, corn, pinto beans, beef broth and water.
Stir in packets of ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
Give it all a good stir and set on low for 6 to 8 hours.
serve and top with: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg