These Mango Smoothies are the perfect cool-me-down drink for any time of day! With minimal ingredients, this recipe blends up fast!
A REFRESHING MANGO DRINK
Mango is such a fun, tropical flavor to use in drinks. We absolutely love these Mango Smoothies, especially in the summertime. They come together quickly with frozen fruit and are the perfect cool and smooth breakfast drink on a hot summers day (that won't leave you feeling weighed down for the rest of the day!) Grab some delicious mangoes and make these scrumptious mango smoothies!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Using frozen fruit eliminates the use for ice in the recipe. So my preference is frozen fruit for these. If you must use fresh mango then you'll need to add some ice which will change the texture.
Frozen fruit can often keep in your freezer for about 3-6 months (some fruit can last longer.) The great thing about frozen fruit is it is frozen at the peak of freshness so you are really getting the best flavor out of the fruit by using frozen.
We use vanilla greek yogurt in these Mango Smoothies but to make it a little bit healthier you can use low fat greek yogurt instead.
To freeze bananas, peel, then break in half and store in a freezer bag.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- orange juice
- vanilla greek yogurt
- frozen mango chunks
- frozen banana
HOW TO MAKE MANGO SMOOTHIES:
Add orange juice, yogurt, mango chunks, and banana to a blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- THE BEST STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- COPYCAT ORANGE JULIUS
- AGUA DE MELON
- THE BEST PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIES
- BLUEBERRY BANANA MANGO SMOOTHIE
- EASY OCEAN WATER PUNCH
- THE BEST CHERRY LIMEADE
- SECRET INGREDIENT HOMEMADE LEMONADE
THE BEST MANGO SMOOTHIES
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 5.3 oz vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ frozen banana
- Add orange juice, yogurt, mango chunks, and banana to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- This requires frozen fruit to obtain a thick and creamy smoothie.
- You can make this a little healthier by swapping with low fat greek yogurt.
- This recipe is easily doubled.