LAYERED TACO BAKE
LAYERED TACO BAKEPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- water as called for on back of seasoning packet
- 3 (8- inch) large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa con queso
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
- Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in 1/2 cup salsa con queso.
- Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
- Now add about 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
- Then add 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Slice and serve.
Like this recipe? Check out this one ~ Mexican Pizza