Strawberry Cloud Cakes
Hi friends! It’s Holly from Life in the Lofthouse here to share a fun summer dessert! This Strawberry Cloud Cake could not get any easier and delicious. Cloud cakes or Twinkies stand in for the cake, making this recipe extra simple. The tender light cakes are covered in strawberry syrup, fresh juicy strawberries and whipped cream. Not only do the kiddos love this but adults do too!
This is one of those desserts that literally takes 10 minutes to make, then it’s ready to be devoured. The end result is such a satisfying and ridiculously yummy treat perfect for summer time!
strawberry syrup or glaze
2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
whipped cream (store-bought or homemade)
Unwrap cloud cakes (Twinkies) from wrappers and place side by side in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Drizzle strawberry syrup or glaze evenly over the cakes.
Top evenly with sliced strawberries.
Then top with whipped cream.
Strawberry Cloud Cake
This deliciously easy no-bake dessert is a kid favorite! Strawberry Cloud Cakes combine Twinkies, strawberry glaze, fresh strawberries and whipped cream!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 14 Twinkies
- strawberry syrup or glaze
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- whipped cream, store-bought or homemade
- Unwrap cloud cakes (Twinkies) from wrappers and place side by side in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle strawberry syrup or glaze evenly over the cakes.
- Top evenly with sliced strawberries.
- Then top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.