Yay for crock pots
Pour beef broth in 5-quart slow cooker
Crock Pot Meatball and Tortellini SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound bag of frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 pound bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 32 oz container beef Broth
- 1 15.5 oz can cannellini beans
- 1 14.5 oz can Italian diced tomatoes (with basil, garlic & oregano in it)
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery finely diced
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Pour beef broth in slow cooker and add beans (do not drain), diced tomatoes (do not drain), onion, garlic, celery, Italian seasoning and frozen meatballs.
- Set slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.
- About 30-45 minutes before you’re ready to eat, add frozen tortellini.
- Allow to cook thoroughly.
- Add salt & pepper to taste (I usually add about a tsp. of table salt and ½ tsp of freshly ground black pepper).
- Ladle into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.