Ramen Noodle Skillet Supper
Easy, 30-Minute Meal
Ramen Noodle Skillet SupperPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 3 oz pkgs. beef-flavor ramen noodles with seasoning packets
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce
- 1 18 oz bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain grease.
- Add water, beef flavor seasoning packets, sauce and vegetables.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Then break up the ramen noodles and add them to the skillet.
- Stir well then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes, until sauce is thickened and noodles are tender.
Updated to add: This original post included a cookbook giveaway. That giveaway has now ended.