This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. All opinions and text are my own.
Green Goddess Ranch Dip
Give me ALL the dips
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Ranch Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed
- ¾ cup cucumber finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
Mix contents of dip packet with Greek yogurt.
Squeeze spinach to remove as much liquid as possible. I just grab it by the handful and squeeze it over the sink.
- Add to yogurt mixture.
- Stir in cucumbers, lemon juice, parsley, and chives.
Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. It gets better the longer it sits so it's perfect to make a day ahead of time. Serve with tortilla chips and fresh veggies!