This Frito Corn Salad is a unique appetizer that combines corn kernels, cheese, taco seasoning, Fritos, green peppers and red onion. So good!
FRITO CORN SALAD RECIPE
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
CAN I USE BBQ FRITOS OR CHILI CHEESE FRITOS?
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
green pepper, diced
HOW TO MAKE FRITO CORN SALAD:
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
RETRO SHRIMP DIP
CREAMY SALSA CHICKEN DIP
CROCK POT JALAPENO POPPER CORN DIP
CROCK POT SWEET CORN SPOON BREAD
PIMIENTO CHEESE SAUSAGE DIP
GREEN GODDESS RANCH DIP
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
REFRIED BEAN DIP
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP
FRITO CORN SALAD
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen corn kernels thawed
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper diced
- ½ cup red onion finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 (10.25 oz) bag Fritos crushed (or Chili Cheese Fritos)
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine thawed corn, cheese, diced bell pepper and onions.
- Stir well.
- Then add in mayonnaise and taco seasoning.
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Season with pepper (optional)
- Just before serving, stir in crushed Fritos so they stay nice and crunchy.
Originally published: May 2013
Updated & republished: July 2019